As the COVID-19 pandemic continues to overflow our hospitals, our clinical settings are increasing the scope of care we provide for our COVID-19 positive patients. While 80% COVID-19 positive patients have mild to moderate symptoms, many patients—regardless of symptoms—are often frightened and confused when to seek additional treatment and what to do at home. This site is focused on providing up-to-date ambulatory clinical treatment guidelines and care algorithms for our physicians and APPs to ensure we continue to meet the needs of our patients.
- To assist our ambulatory practices in taking a more active role in the management of COVID-19 patients.
- To especially focus on high risk patients who do not require hospitalization including both supportive and the latest developments in Ambulatory Care for COVID-19 patients.
- To reduce the number of ER Visits and Hospitalizations for COVID-19 Patients and
- To create an evaluation and management process for patients with late sequelae of COVID-19.
Standardized Ambulatory Treatment and Follow-Up Protocols
We believe the key to success for patients and providers lies within standardized treatment and follow-up protocols with a focus on high risk patients.
- Care Coordination
- Home Care and Home Care Monitoring
- Home Pulse-Oximetry Monitoring
- Monoclonal Antibody Therapy
- Evaluation & Management of COVID-19 Late Sequelae
- Vaccine Administration
- COVID-19 Follow-Up Protocols
COVID-19 Follow-Up Protocols
Dr. Ramsey Ulrich
Dr. Jasmeet Bains
COVID-19 Vaccine Administration
Monoclonal Antibody Treatment
Dr. Tim McCoy
Care Coordination Home Care & Post Acute
Dr. Barbara Martin
Dr. Melissa Gerdes
COVID-19 Late Sequelae; Evaluation & Management
Dr. Monique Diaz
Home Pulse-Oximetry Monitoring
Dr. Christine Braid
Dr. Ashley Sens